Fusion Card Challenge - Warm Welcome



Hello...

I'm popping in with a card for the latest Fusion Card Challenge. The theme this week is Warm Welcome. How gorgeous is this inspirational photo? Wow! It just screams Fall, cozy and warm, am I right?

For my card I chose to go with the photo in lieu of the sketch. I wanted the Pumpkin Everything stamp from Neat and Tangled to be the focal point and the various patterned paper from Basic Grey's Juniper Berry paper pad to be an accent. I added a touch of color with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to the pumpkin but left most of the image void of color.

What do you think? Want to give this challenge a try? Head on over and check out the rest of the DT's amazing creations for more inspiration!

Until next time,
Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
I just LOVE your use of color...this is awesome.
Julia Aston said…
What a bright bold design!
sandie said…
Great mix of papers and love the select colouring x
LauraJane:) said…
Love the paper choices in your card today Brandi. Thanks for choosing my card to highlight for the last challenge!
Annette Allen said…
so fabulous.. i love how you added the green to the pumpkin..
Unknown said…
I love all your bright, contrasting colors and patterns. They work REALLY well together! And the stamp saying is awesome! Did you know you can even get pumpkin scented cat litter? True story! The bit of green on the sentiment and the colored sequins really complete the card. It's awesome!!
Karren said…
Gorgeous card, Brandi! The patterns you've chosen work so well together.
Miriam Prantner said…
I just adore your paper choices! What a fantastic card!
love your great textures and colors, fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop