Virginia's View Challenge #15




Hello crafters...

I'm popping in with a card I made for the latest Virginia's View Challenge #15. The theme this month is Ombre / Monochromatic. I used plenty of this technique on my card from coloring the pineapple image to the sentiment. It's so fun to do. I used my new Zig watercolor markers to create both effects.

The pineapple image and sentiment are from one of my new favorite sets by Avery Elle called "Stay Fresh". I just love this fun set for the summer!

Thank you for stopping by,
Brandi


Comments

Shelly said…
LOVE this! That pineapple is awesome!
Miriam Prantner said…
Loving the ombre color on the pineapple and word, just such a bright happy card!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love this -- especially how you inked the diecut word! I love pineapples!
~amy~ said…
I'm super loving this...TONS.
lostinpaper said…
Soooo fabulous! I wanted this set so bad but when I just did my order from SSS it was twice the price of all the other places... so I'm hoping to get it here soon, now I wish I had of paid the extra lol. Your card is fabulous Brandi!
Virginia L. said…
YUM!! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Ombre/Monochromatic” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop