6/17/2015

Virginia's View Challenge #15




Hello crafters...

I'm popping in with a card I made for the latest Virginia's View Challenge #15. The theme this month is Ombre / Monochromatic. I used plenty of this technique on my card from coloring the pineapple image to the sentiment. It's so fun to do. I used my new Zig watercolor markers to create both effects.

The pineapple image and sentiment are from one of my new favorite sets by Avery Elle called "Stay Fresh". I just love this fun set for the summer!

Thank you for stopping by,
Brandi


7 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE this! That pineapple is awesome!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the ombre color on the pineapple and word, just such a bright happy card!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this -- especially how you inked the diecut word! I love pineapples!

~amy~ said...

I'm super loving this...TONS.

lostinpaper said...

Soooo fabulous! I wanted this set so bad but when I just did my order from SSS it was twice the price of all the other places... so I'm hoping to get it here soon, now I wish I had of paid the extra lol. Your card is fabulous Brandi!

Virginia Lu said...

YUM!! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Ombre/Monochromatic” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!