Muse Challenge #6



Hey friends,

How's your weekend so far? I'm going to pop out in a bit to get a pedi/mani because I'm in need of some pampering time. Do you love a nice spa day like me? I have a few friends who hate going to the spa because they get weirded out when people touch their feet or give them massages. To each their own, right? I find it so relaxing!

I did want to pop in to share a card I made for the latest Muse Challenge #6. The inspirational card this week is by Deanna and it is so bright and fun! I was inspired by the placement of the flowers and sentiment. I also love the idea of a hand drawn border tying everything together.

Thanks for stopping by,
Brandi

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful card! Nice balance and the flowers are really pretty.
Unknown said…
Brandi this is amazing. I love these flowers and your boarder is perfect.
Ardyth said…
Just gorgeous! Love the cardbase and of course, I just want to touch the flowers - stunning!
Tracey McNeely said…
Brandi this is so beautiful, great job on the challenge!
Tracey McNeely said…
and yes there is NOTHING like a spa day! Enjoy!
landerson213 said…
Beautiful card! Love the flowers they are gorgeous! And the crisp clean feel is really nice as well! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/
Suzanne Russell said…
I hope your spa day was wonderful! I'm a big fan of pampering myself. : ) I just found Muse Card Club and immediately noticed your beautiful card. So glad to run into you again!
Lisa Petrella said…
HELLO GORGEOUSNESS!!!! This is STUNNING, Brandi!!! Beautiful flowers, and I love your hand-drawn border! Have fun at the spa!!!
Anonymous said…
Stunning card! Love those blooms. I love spa days.... enjoy yours! I'm gonna have to book mine soon.... so overdue for one! lol...
Annette Allen said…
wow wee this is gorgeous... love the big flowers and the border is perfect...
Kay Miller said…
Holy WOW!! Those flowers are fabulous!! What a stunning card!! You have my vote!!
Greta said…
Perfectly executed! Don't tell me you drew that frame--incredible!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop